• Take charge in branding, advertising, and implementing marketing plans locally
• Accomplish weekly marketing tasks and meet deadlines
• Must be familiar with social media outlets such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope, Vine, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
• Must be personable and have a professional demeanor
• Must have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
• Understanding of marketing principles
• Excellent written and verbal communication; able to deliver clear, concise information tailored to specific and varied audiences.
• To develop both marketing and communications activity and work to the strategy reflecting the department priorities
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction
• Position Title: Marketing Intern
• Work Schedule: Flexible
• Hours/Week: 10-15 hours/week
• This is a paid internship which will be discussed when applicants are contacted for interview
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume to email@example.com